Finance and Energy Industry Projects in the Upstream and Downstream Oil and Gas Industry
Netoil was founded by Roger Tamraz and has been creating, structuring and implementing major international projects in the fields of oil and gas, pipelines, petrochemicals, oil refining and distribution.
• Tamoil Corporation and affiliates – Netoil founded and built Europe’s Tamoil Corporation with 3,000 service stations, three refineries, an extensive pipeline distribution system and refining capacity across Germany, The Netherlands, Switzerland, Italy and Spain.
• Baku-Tbilisi-Ceyhan (TBC) Pipeline – Netoil was the originator of the 1,100-mile Baku-Ceyhan pipeline project which moves 1 million bbl/d of Caspian Sea crude oil to the Mediterranean Sea and onto world markets.
• Turkmenistan Oil and Gas Properties – Netoil acquired development rights and equity ownership positions in Turkmenistan’s major oil and gas producing properties, Blocks I (offshore) and III (onshore).
• Suez-Mediterranean (SUMED) Oil Pipeline, Egypt – Netoil conceived, financed and built the well-known 200-mile Suez – Mediterranean (SUMED) Pipeline in Egypt.
• Saudi Arabian Methanol Project – Netoil conceived and financed the Itochu-Mitsubishi Heavy Industries chemical methanol plant project, the largest in the world, in Jubail, Saudi Arabia.
• Floating LNG, Gulf of Oman – Netoil is in the construction phase of a large seaborne floating liquefied natural gas (FLNG) project in the Gulf of Oman that will transform natural gas purchased in Oman into LNG, for export.
Petrodesigns Inc., an affiliate of Netoil, works worldwide on the development and standardisation of integrated oil and gas industry engineering design programs, supplying consulting and project management services for clients such as:
• Bluewater Gas Storage, USA
• Columbus Plant near Detroit, Michigan (now part of Plains). DPS–Khurmala Dome Glycol Unit, Iraq
• PT Medco E&P Indonesia
• Shell McAllen Gas Plant, USA
• Shell Global Solutions, USA
• Chevron, USA